How do I view my grades in Sakai?
To access this tool, select Gradebook from the Tool Menu of your site.
Your grades will be displayed in the table
- Course Grade - If your professor has released the course grade, it will be displayed here. It can be displayed as a percentage or as a letter grade.
- Gradebook Item - This column lists the categories for the gradebook, as well as the items in each. Use the arrow to collaspe or expand the gradebook category.
- Grade - This column lists the grade for the gradebook item.
- Weight - This column displays the gradebook category weighting.
- Due Date - This column is shows the due dates for the assignment.
- Comments - This column displays any feedback the instructor left on your gradebook item.
Did you find this article helpful?