Barnes and Noble College Canvas Integration (Faculty)
Linking Canvas to FacultyEnlight (1st time cross-over)
Step 1: Login to Canvas with your faculty credentials.
Step 2: Choose the course you are teaching from your dashboard.
Step 3: On your left-hand navigation bar, you will see the following links:
- Research & Adopt Course Materials – clicking on this link will open a new window, and prompt you to sign in or create an account with FacultyEnlight. After first time pairing, every subsequent click from Canvas will not require you to sign in.
- Purchase Course Materials – clicking this link will take your students to the campus bookstore, and prompt them to sign in or create a bookstore account to purchase course materials. The course materials you adopted will appear here in all the available formats (new, used, rental, digital).
Step 4: Click on Research & Adopt Course Materials.
- You will now be redirected to FacultyEnlight.
Step 5: Login with your FacultyEnlight username and password, or create a new account.
- Your course information will auto-populate in FacultyEnlight to match the course you chose in Canvas.
Step 6: Your Canvas account is now paired with FacultyEnlight.
- You will not have to log in when clicking the Research & Adopt Course Materials link from Canvas in the future.
Did you find this article helpful?