How do I find my class?
Note: Some courses may not be available until the first day of the semester.
University Schedule of Classes (SOC)
Section Comments in SOC
Section Comments on the Schedule of Classes website may specify the LMS.
Searching Within the Learning Management System
- Log into your Sakai Account
- On the My Workspace Homepage, click on the Course Membership Tool link.
Click to view larger screenshot
You will see a list of your registered courses by term.
Click to view example screenshot
- Only courses with a "Yes" under In Site? have been created inside Sakai.
- However if you do not see a Yes under Published?, then this means the Instructor has not given students access yet.
- Log into your Canvas Account
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Courses Icon and click on the All Courses link.
This page will show all Canvas courses you were added into. You will only be able to access the course if it is Published.Click to view example screenshot
- Log into your Blackboard Account
- Once logged in, you click on Courses on the navigation menu.
- If you know you are using Blackboard but the course is not listed, please call 973-353-5083
Did you find this article helpful?