How to log in to eCollege
LOG IN WITH RUTGERS NETID
As a student at Rutgers University you are provided a NETID. This is not to be confused with your 9-digit Student Number (RUID). With your NETID you will be able to log in to your eCollege account. If you are not a student but are using eCollege, click here.
- To access your eCollege account, please navigate to Rutgers eCollege Homepage. Click Student Login on the navigation menu or image
- On the next page, click on Login with your Rutgers NETID.
- Enter your Net ID and Password. And you will be taken to your Course Academics Page. On the Academics Page you will see your registered courses and the term they are listed in.
If you are not a Student at Rutgers but using eCollege to take a course, you will use this method to log in. You may be provided an eCollege Assigned Login ID or will be using your email address as the Login ID.
A confirmation email with instructions will be emailed to you when your account is processed. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder first then contact our helpdesk at email@example.com.
- Once you have your Login ID and set up your password, please navigate to Rutgers eCollege homepage. Click Student Login on the navigation menu or image.
- On the next page, click on Login with your assigned eCollege ID or Email.
- Enter your Login ID and Password. And you will be taken to your Course Academics Page. On the Academics Page you will see your registered courses.
Don't Know your Password?
Did you find this article helpful?